Resume PDF: eric-thomas_english
December 2010 — present
- Tutored English language speaking, grammar, pronunciation, and writing.
- Wrote 20 chapter “English Conversation” coursebook to assist lessons.
- Implemented various tools and methods to achieve English language goals.
- Created monthly progress reports and vocabulary examinations.
Freelance English Training
January 2010 — June 2014
Lotte Department Store
- Instructed conversational and business English to business professionals.
- Wrote 25 chapter “Practical English for Retail” coursebook used for Inditex training classes.
- Developed practical role playing activities and led group discussions on various
- Assessed PowerPoint presentations and written examinations.
- Submitted improvement progress reports to Human Resources department.
Free Zone English
July 2011 — July 2014
- Lectured English to small and large groups at after-school academies.
- Created lesson plans and prepared all teaching materials.
- Collaborated with co-teachers to maintain successful lessons.
- Developed various language learning games and activities.
NC A&T State University
Agricultural Education/2015- present
Agriculture Business Management
North Carolina State University/2009
- Co-founded and helped design curriculum for new sustainable agriculture seminar.
- Teaching Assistant for Professor Ron Campbell, J.D.
TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
Certification, International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT)
Google Docs, WordPress, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Social media